How To Promote Your Nomination
So you have successfully completed the nomination form and you are now listed on our website, but what’s your strategy to gain the most votes and become a Top 10 finalist? We have listed below our top tips for promoting your nomination.
12 Ways to Get More Votes for Your Business
- Sending out a newsletter to your contact list? Include your nomination as a call to action on the email, asking recipients to support you.
- Add a 'Vote for Best XXX Business" button or link to your employees email signatures.
- Do you ask your customers for feedback on your services? Add a call to action at the bottom of your form asking the customer to help spread the word and vote for you if they are satisfied with your service.
- Put posters up in your local coffee shop, library, town hall or other local meeting place asking the local community to help support you.
- Contact your local media including radio and newspapers to ask them to run to help support your nomination and promote the local community.
- Include a large call to action on the front page of your website asking customers to vote for your business and link to your nomination page.
- Have a blog? Blog about the awards and link to your nomination.
- Use LinkedIn to send out a message to your contacts and add an update to your profile about the award, asking contacts to vote.
- Are you a member of any forums like LinkedIn Groups or Meet-Up? Start a message thread about the Successful You Awards and promote your nomination, asking fellow members to vote for you.
- Post a message on your Facebook wall inviting your friends and connections to vote for your business. Encourage connections to update their status when they have voted for you to help spread the word.
- Tweet about your nomination and send updates on how the voting is going to your followers. Encourage your followers to retweet your message and promote your nomination to their followers.
- Post a video on YouTube describing why people should vote for your business and promote it on social media.